DeciMob released the first Apple App Search Marketing (ASM) Industry Report
October 5th, 2016, after more than three months test period, Apple released the Apple Search Ads in the United States officially. In the meantime, DeciMob first presented the concept called App Store Search Marketing: referred to as ASM.
The data monitoring platform of DeciMob found that since October 5th, 2016, a total of 11,572 App products bade for 415,575 keywords, of which 12,057 keywords accounted for 95% of the total search volume.
According to the statistics of the data monitoring platform from DeciMob：
- October 2016, the first month Apple released Apple Search Ads, a total of 973 Apps are served;
- As of March 5th, 2017, a total of 11,572 Apps have ever bidden in Apple Search Ads;
- As of March 5th, 2017, there are a total of 5,023 Apps are bidding in Apple Search Ads, the retention rate is 43.4%;
- The number of keywords in Apple Search Ads: 415,575
- The number of developer accounts in Apple Search Ads: 8,314
- The cumulative consumption of the market: about $ 400 million
- App bid budget average consumption: $ 31,537.2
Here is the full version of Apple App Search Marketing (ASM) Industry Report.